Master of Contemporary
Our fitted furniture systems provide all the solutions for the modern home designed to open space and transcend boundaries between kitchens and living areas. We recognise that the kitchen is no longer a self contained entity. There is no reason why the clever engineering and harmonious design of kitchen furniture cannot be integrated further into the home in living and dining areas. Our designers develop our product collections to do just this.
- The open living area from the kitchen and beyond gives designers and retailers huge additional scope and opportunity if they have the right tools. Hampstead design and Rempp products take the kitchen beyond traditional boundaries with extended breakfast bars, occasional tables and chairs to match the kitchen design. Floor-to-wall storage with clever systems for concealment add even greater flexibility. Basically you can sell bigger ideas and more furniture.
- No, the contemporary kitchen furniture is not difficult to plan if you have an extensive and flexible portfolio of products, colours and finishes like those offered by us.
- We adept at using wall space with storage systems that are moveable and flexible. Special sliding doors for quick access and concealment and highly functional multi-level island units that don’t clutter floor space so the kitchen and area beyond will always look open, clear and inviting.
- There may be a temporary move to opulent design but the contemporary style of our kitchens allows designers and customers to be as minimalist as they like or to combine more traditional elements into contemporary design.
- What distinguishes premium-priced storage from low to mid-market designs is how it performs. We use the world’s most advanced fittings and system to ensure optimum performance behind the door or drawer fronts. Maximising storage and access to all items, perfect ease of motion and use and the latest systems for automatic opening and closing all distinguish a Hampstead design.
- The Hampstead Kitchens showroom is conveniently located on Finchley Road in North London, so why not pay the team a visit today? Alternatively, visit the website.